boundary conditions error.

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
Chebli Rezki

boundary conditions error.

Post by Chebli Rezki »

Hello,

I use SALOME code to create and mesh foil geometry. I divided the geometry to two domains: one is the near-foil domain, in which structured finer mesh is applied; the other is the far-from-foil domain (cube in which I could insert the volume around the foil), in which the tetrahedral mesh is applied and element size can be slightly bigger. I meshed each domain only, and I resembled two domains in using "Build Compound" option from SALOME mesh module. I use 2.0.0-rc1 version, I placed the boundary conditions and I launched the calculation.

During calculation I have an error from boundary condition . Indeed, this error concerns interface between the two domains (faces common between the two domains) which I must impose a boundary condition. Please, which is the type of the boundary condition that I can impose in this interface.

Thank you for help.

Best regards.

Rezki
Attachments
listing-08261231.txt
(24.65 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
Alexandre Douce

Re: boundary conditions error.

Post by Alexandre Douce »

It seems that you have in fact two computational domains for a single instance of Code_Saturne.

Perhaps could you join these two domains in order to remove these "internal" boundary faces ? Try to check th "join meshes" option in the GUI.