warnig about mesh

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
Mickael Hassanaly

Re: warnig about mesh

Post by Mickael Hassanaly »

Hi Filippo,
Is it possible for you to post your mesh here?
Best regards
Mickaël
Filippo Monari

Post by Filippo Monari »

ok here there is a dropbox link to my mesh
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5081283/Mesh_1.med
Thx
Mickael Hassanaly

Ok thanks, i will analyse your case.

Mickaël
Filippo Monari

Post by Filippo Monari »

any news about my problem?
Mickael Hassanaly

Hi Filippo,

just on time, i have some news. Your case is running pretty well but you will have to use the parameters i send you here. I have a doubt about the mesh you sent to me. It's not the one specied in your case1-1.xml but nevertheless i can tell you that if you want to have better results, you will have to improve it. This is just an advice because i don't know what you want precisely study in your case.

Best regards

Mickaël
Attachments
case1-1.xml
(8.14 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
Filippo Monari

Post by Filippo Monari »

thank you Mickael!
Well my goal would be find out the wind induced pressure coefficient around the my little building, precisely in the ventilated facade in order to model a flow network with an energy simulation software...
Anyway the difference between my parameters and yours are:
-I used a steady state model;
-I used a user defined law for the density, something like: A0+A1x+A2x^2    (A0=1,29; A1=-0,005; A2=1,667)
About steady state...it would speed up the simulation a lot and I think it doesn't affect the result I need.
About the density....I think that for me should be important take in to account the density as a function of the temperature.
What do you think? for sure you have more experience than me about such thing.
Thank you again
Mickael Hassanaly

Hi Fillipo,
You should use unsteady state model because you have a density law. You need to give a correct value to your initial value of density. If you don't respect these advices, you will probably have non correct results.

Mickael

Post by Guest »

Previously Yvan Fournier wrote:
Hii Yvan
I want to know whether we can add any porous medium as the boundary condition as i am working on the filtering part of air purifier..........
so if possible can you please help me whether we can have filter boundary condition or not
thanking you in advance
thejaraju.r
bangalore