Utilisation MEDCoupling

Miscellaneous discussion topics about Code_Saturne (development, ...)
Bastringue

Utilisation MEDCoupling

Post by Bastringue »

Bonjour, j'ai installé MedCoupling version 9.9 sur Debian 10 et je n'arrive pas à faire tourner un exemple qui utilise MEDCouplingCMesh. J'obtiens :

Code: Select all

main.cpp:22:16: error: ‘MEDCouplingCMesh’ is not a member of ‘MEDCoupling’
pour cette ligne :

Code: Select all

MEDCoupling::MEDCouplingCMesh *mesh=MEDCoupling::MEDCouplingCMesh::New("My2D_CMesh");
En fait, je n'ai pas trouvé de doc qui montre un exemple C++ de construction de maillage cartésien avec la version 9.9 (ni la doc développeur de cette version)... auriez-vous ce lien svp ? Merci d'avance
Bastringue

Re: Utilisation MEDCoupling

Post by Bastringue »

Désolé, c'est résolu en partie : je n'avais pas inclus le bon fichier #include "MEDCouplingCMesh.hxx"
Je reste preneur en revanche d'un lien pour des exemples C++ de MC version 9.9 ...
Merci
Chai

Post by Chai »

Hello Bastringue,

Could you specify what you are trying to do with MEDCoupling and code_saturne ? code_saturne uses MEDCoupling for some functionnalities and usage can be seen in "cs_medcoupling_XXXX.cxx" files.

If you are trying to use a cartesian mesh within code_saturne you can generate it directly with the code, either using the GUI or an advanced user function (cs_user_mesh.c).
Bastringue

Post by Bastringue »

Hello Chai, thanks for answering...
I am using MEDCoupling outside of code-saturne and was missing some documentation on it (examples in C++ with the latest version, in particular). I was just hoping that a code-saturn user could have some...
Chai

Post by Chai »

Hi Bastringue,

You can find documentation and example on the salome website : https://docs.salome-platform.org/latest/main/index.html

Chaï