problem in The user subroutine 'usipph'

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
SAGUEDONG

problem in The user subroutine 'usipph'

Post by SAGUEDONG »

Hello!
When I run a calculation of fluid mechanics in the Code_Saturne (version 2.0) without a GUI, a eurreur saying that the file usini1.f90 usipph subroutine must be completed appears. By observing this suroutine, I can not see anything to complete.

I have joined this message to the listing and usini1.f90

Coordialement Ines Saguedong
Attachments
listing.txt
(2.46 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
error.txt
(651 Bytes) Downloaded 146 times
usini1.f90
(62.13 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
Yvan Fournier

Re: problem in The user subroutine 'usipph'

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

When you do not use the GUI, you need to call add the "--nogui" option at the end of the "code_saturne create" command when creating a case.

When this option is used, the example usini1.f90 file in the REFERENCE/base directory of the case will have less lines commeted out, and your problem should dissapear.

Also, I recommend upgrading from Code_Saturne 2.0-rc1 to a true Code_Saturne 2.0.x version (the latest is 2.0.6, downloadable on this web site), so that you benefit from bug fixes (pre-release versions are not supported). For a given series X.Y.Z, data setup is compatible as long as only Z changes.

Regards,

Yvan
SAGUEDONG

Re: problem in The user subroutine 'usipph'

Post by SAGUEDONG »

Tank you Mr Yvan for your help.
Please I create a new study by adding ' --nogui ' and usini1.f90 file in the REFERENCE/base directory of the case have less lines commeted out but the same error always occurs when the calculation running. But using a runcase of my colleague's, error no longer appears. I dont no why!

Please to upgrade code_saturne, we use the comand ' sudo apt-get upgrade code_saturne 2.0.0.rc1' ?

Regards,
SAGUEDONG