Re: Problem with PARAGV function

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
Pauline Delteil

Post by Pauline Delteil »

Hello,

I use Code_Saturne version 2.0.1 and I use the usdpst.f90 subroutine to create a part, and the usvpst.f90 subroutine to post-treat this part.

I want to recover the value of interior faces centers of gravity (CDGFAC) on a finite numbers of points with a regular interval. For this, I try to use the PARAGV function to transform the interior faces local number into global number, but MPI doesn't like that. Do you think it's a table size problem? I join the usdpst.f90, the usvpst.f90, the .xml file (test_usv.xml).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Pauline
Attachments
usvpst.f90
(18.81 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
usdpst.f90
(18.79 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
test_usv-xml.xml
(5.78 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
James McNaughton

Post by James McNaughton »

paragv is for real arrays and I think you are using it for integers? Not sure if that would cause your problem but I needed something similar before so copied and pasted the paragv to a new one called paragw and changed the real argument to integer. Maybe it will help your problem so I've attached the files - just put them in SRC and call paragw instead of paragv.

James
Attachments
cs_parall.h
(21.6 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
cs_parall.c
(39.83 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
Pauline Delteil

Post by Pauline Delteil »

Hello James,
thank you for your answer. You are right, so I transform integers into reals because I am not entitled to change the src in the core.
Best regards.
Pauline
James McNaughton

Post by James McNaughton »

It only needs to be in the case SRC folder not the actual program source - Saturne's very clever in that respect, just place the files in the folder where you would put your other fortran files i.e. TEST_USV/TEST_MARIE/SRC.
Thanks,
James