[Solved] Error with SALOME "CFDSTUDY_GenSK.cc"

All questions about installation
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
antoineb

[Solved] Error with SALOME "CFDSTUDY_GenSK.cc"

Post by antoineb »

Hello all,

When trying to install latest CS 6.0.2 with latest SALOME 9.4 to make use of HDF5, MED, CGNS and CFDSTUDY module, I'm facing this error during compile stage :

Code: Select all

Making all in salome
make[2] : on entre dans le répertoire « /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2.build/salome »
Making all in cfd_study
make[3] : on entre dans le répertoire « /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2.build/salome/cfd_study »
Making all in idl
make[4] : on entre dans le répertoire « /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2.build/salome/cfd_study/idl »
; \
/home/antoine/SALOME-9.4.0-DB10-SRC/BINARIES-DB10/Python/bin/python /home/antoine/SALOME-9.4.0-DB10-SRC/BINARIES-DB10/omniORB/bin/omniidl -bcxx -Wba -nf -I/home/antoine/SALOME-9.4.0-DB10-SRC/BINARIES-DB10/omniORB/idl -I/home/antoine/SALOME-9.4.0-DB10-SRC/BINARIES-DB10/KERNEL/idl/salome -I/home/antoine/SALOME-9.4.0-DB10-SRC/BINARIES-DB10/GUI/idl/salome /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2/salome/cfd_study/idl/CFDSTUDY_Gen.idl
/bin/bash: -c: ligne 0: erreur de syntaxe près du symbole inattendu « ; »
/bin/bash: -c: ligne 0: `; \'
make[4]: *** [Makefile:1101: CFDSTUDY_GenSK.cc] Error 1
make[4] : on quitte le répertoire « /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2.build/salome/cfd_study/idl »
make[3]: *** [Makefile:640: all-recursive] Error 1
make[3] : on quitte le répertoire « /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2.build/salome/cfd_study »
make[2]: *** [Makefile:641: all-recursive] Error 1
make[2] : on quitte le répertoire « /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2.build/salome »
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1595: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1] : on quitte le répertoire « /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2.build »
make: *** [Makefile:1039: all] Error 2
For info, I'm in salome context during installation.

Any idea how to solve this ?

Best regards,

Antoine
Last edited by antoineb on Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yvan Fournier

Re: Error with SALOME "CFDSTUDY_GenSK.cc"

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

This is probably due to a missing prerequisite. Since the Makefile is generated and may depend on your system, could you post /home/antoine/Téléchargements/code_saturne-6.0.2.build/salome/cfd_study/idl/Makefile ?

Another solution would be to do the build outside Salome, not use --with-salome at configure, and simply pass the full paths from the Salome installation for HDF5, MED, and CGNS. In this case you would not have CFDSTUDY, but if you or anyone else really uses the special features from CFDSTUDY (highlighting boundary zones, if you can find out how to do it, or visualize probes), I would love to hear it is actually useful, and could suggest a workaround.

Best regards,

Yvan
antoineb

Post by antoineb »

Hello Yvan,

Thanks for the quick reply !

You can find the makefile attached.

Unfortunately, I already tried to do the install without the --with-salome flag, and I have the exact same issue, as soon as I'm in "salome context". I wanted to use the matching python version for HDF5, MED and CGNS to make sure everything worked fine. However, I can try to install outside of salome context.

Best regards,
Antoine
Attachments
Makefile.txt
(39.65 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
Yvan Fournier

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

The issue may be due to an empty SALOMEENVCMD (not needed as you are in salome context).

Could you replace line 1101:
$(SALOMEENVCMD); \
With:
$(SALOMEENVCMD) \

An run "make && make install" again ?

Otherwise, you may try remaining in "salome context" but add --disable-salome-gui or --without-salome-gui to the command line.

Best regards,

Yvan
antoineb

Post by antoineb »

Hi Yvan,

I did what you mentioned in the cfd_study and fsi_coupling dirs, and it worked perfect in salome context !

Thanks !
Antoine