some problems about install code_saturne 5.0 beta on cluster

All questions about installation
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
zhuimengboy

some problems about install code_saturne 5.0 beta on cluster

Post by zhuimengboy »

Hello, everyone!
Recently, I encounter some problems when install code_saturen 5.0-beta on the cluster. I have install this version on my personal PC and any problems do not appeared during installation and case simulations. But, some problems appear when install on the cluster.
(1) Problem one: How to activate OpenMP. OpenMP has been identified at ./configure step, but some codes like #pragma omp ... can not be recognised by compiler.
(2) Problem two: When I disable OpenMP, the configure, make and make install steps work well, but during the case simulations, some shared libraries like libifport.so.5, libirc.so, libifcore.so.5 can not be found. I add the PATH of these libraries into ~/.bashrc with export LD_LIBRARY_PATH, it does not work. I also add this PATH into run_solver.sh of every case directory, it also does not work.
It seems work if I make a link of these libraries into the directory of code_saturen_install_path/lib.
(3) Problem three: For the simulation of cavity flow with about 10 thousands numbers of cell, both single and parallel calculations can output results, but the program can not auto-exit, I have to kill it with command. When I simulate the flow around a sphere with a little large mesh(about one million cells), the program seem can not go on at the reading input_mesh step.
The attachment is the config.log. Can anybody help me? Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Yong Wang
Attachments
config.log
(222 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
Last edited by zhuimengboy on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yvan Fournier

Re: some problems about install code_saturne 5.0 beta on clu

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

Could you provide additional info on your system as per the forum usage recommendations ?

Also, you have not followed the recommended installation procedure (i.e. out-of-tree builds, as described in the installation manual), which can have subtle effects in some cases.

Regards,

Yvan