Error in "Prepare Batch Calculation"

All questions about installation
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
Muhsin

Error in "Prepare Batch Calculation"

Post by Muhsin »

Hello,

I recently installed code_saturne and about to learn to use it starting with the tutorial. unfortunately, I couldn't finish the first tutorial as I got an error at the prepare batch calculation. Error shown in the terminal as following.

"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/code_saturne/Base/MainView.py", line 1127, in displayNewPage
self.Browser)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/code_saturne/Base/BrowserView.py", line 578, in display
return displaySelectedPage(name, root, case, stbar, study, tree)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/code_saturne/Base/Toolbox.py", line 254, in displaySelectedPage
thisPage = Page.BatchRunningView(root, case)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/code_saturne/Pages/BatchRunningView.py", line 469, in __init__
if config_features['mpi'] == 'yes':
KeyError: 'mpi'"

Would anyone consult me on this problem. Thank you
Yvan Fournier

Re: Error in "Prepare Batch Calculation"

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

Which version ?

How was it built ?

Regards,

Yvan
Muhsin

Post by Muhsin »

Hello,

Previously I installed code saturne 3.3, and I install manually (because unknowingly couldn't run automated installation). Now I manage to install code_saturne 4.0 automatically and the error occurred before is now fixed, however I got the following error when I start to run the calculation.

/home/muhsin/Code_Saturne/4.0.0/code_saturne-4.0.0/arch/Linux_x86_64/libexec/code_saturne/cs_preprocess: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/libopen-rte.so.7: undefined symbol: orte_rml
Error running the preprocessor.

Regards,
Muhsin
Yvan Fournier

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

As you installed the code in "system" directories, some linker flags are assumed not to be necessary.
To update the linker cache, run:
sudo ldconfig
This should be enough.

Regards,

Yvan