Installation issue with code_Saturne-4.0.0-rc2

All questions about installation
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
c.jauselabert

Installation issue with code_Saturne-4.0.0-rc2

Post by c.jauselabert »

Hello everyone,

I am trying to install code_Saturne v4.0.0-rc2. Configure and make are working well but when launching

Code: Select all

sudo make install
, I am getting the following errors :

Code: Select all

Making install in salome
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome'
Making install in cfd_study
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome/cfd_study'
Making install in idl
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome/cfd_study/idl'
make  install-am
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome/cfd_study/idl'
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome/cfd_study/idl'
make[5]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
/usr/bin/install -c -d  /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome
; \
	ls CFDSTUDY_Gen.idl | while read file; do \
	  /home/jause/salome_7.5.1/omniORB-4.1.6/bin/omniidl -bpython -nf  -I/home/jause/salome_7.5.1/omniORB-4.1.6/idl -I/home/jause/salome_7.5.1/KERNEL_7.5.1/idl/salome -I/home/jause/salome_7.5.1/GUI_7.5.1/idl/salome -C/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome $file; \
	done
/bin/bash: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `;'
/bin/bash: -c: line 0: `; \'
make[5]: *** [install-data-local] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome/cfd_study/idl'
make[4]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome/cfd_study/idl'
make[3]: *** [install] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome/cfd_study/idl'
make[2]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome/cfd_study'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jause/code_saturne-4.0.0-rc2_build/salome'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Clément JL
c.jauselabert

Re: Installation issue with code_Saturne-4.0.0-rc2

Post by c.jauselabert »

Hi everyone,

Problem solved with the automatic installer and some additional specifications!!

Thanks anyway!

Clément JL
Yvan Fournier

Re: Installation issue with code_Saturne-4.0.0-rc2

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

A colleague encountered the same issue this week, and just the same, it seemed to be caused/solved by minor aspects of the environment (we compared generated Makefiles with my working build, and there was not obvious change).

Any additional feedback on which details solved the issue might help us make this aspect of the build more robust.

Regards,

Yvan