Location of the subroutines

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
James McNaughton

Location of the subroutines

Post by James McNaughton »

Hi,
In v1.3.3 I can find the subroutines that are called by looking in the Noyau/ncs-1.3.3/src/base/ folder (for instance when seeing how gradrc works), but for 2rc1 I can't seem to find them in the file structure at all. I realise the subroutines are essentially the same but was hoping for the English comments alongside them so thought i'd look at v2. Where abouts should they be located?
Thanks,
James
Yvan Fournier

Re: Location of the subroutines

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,
In version 2.0, the source tree may be independent from the install tree. So when you download the code (source), you'll also have the ncs/src/base subdirectory, but if you look at an install tree (i.e. the target of configure --prefix=<install_root>), it only contains sources for user subroutines.
In any case, all user Fortran subroutine comments and C files have all been translated to English, but this is not the case for most regular Fortran subroutines, except for common parameter descriptions.
Best regards,
James McNaughton

Re: Location of the subroutines

Post by James McNaughton »

Thanks Yvan I've found them now, shame (for me at least) that they're still in French, back to google translate it is then!