Three bugs in v7.1-alpha compressible module GUI

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
Ruonan

Three bugs in v7.1-alpha compressible module GUI

Post by Ruonan »

Dear developers,

Please I want to report 3 bugs I found in GUI when I use the compressible module. I use the 7.1-alpha version from GitHub master source codes.

At first, I found the same bugs as Christopher, discussed in another detailed post. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2788. Following Yvan's kind advice, I tried the latest version on GitHub, then most bugs disappeared. But I found another 3 bugs:

1. When I click "Numerical parameters" in the left pipeline, the corresponding panel will not appear. So I cannot set the "gradient reconstruction type, density variation type, etc." in the GUI.

2. In "Numerical parameters-Equation parameters-Clipping", the minimal value of total energy will be set to 0 automatically by mistake. I need to change it to -1e+12 by hand. But this is a small bug, won't influence my calculation.

3. In "Volume conditions-all cells-Physical properties", there is a problem setting the "Reference temperature". After setting it, when I go to another tab, that value will disappear. But I checked the setup.log file, the reference temperature is set correctly. So again it's a small bug.

Thank you very much for the help from the developers.

Best regards,
Ruonan
Yvan Fournier

Re: Three bugs in v7.1-alpha compressible module GUI

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. I generated patches for all 3 bugs and will push them to the main repo by tomorrow.

Best regards,

Yvan
Ruonan

Re: Three bugs in v7.1-alpha compressible module GUI

Post by Ruonan »

Hello Yvan,

Thanks for your great help! I updated from GitHub, all 3 bugs have been fixed.

Best regards,
Ruonan