Problem with scalar initialisation CSv6 alpha

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
marciafof

Problem with scalar initialisation CSv6 alpha

Post by marciafof »

Dear CS developpers,

I am migrating from version 3.0 to version 6 and I tried to recreate a case using the atmospheric module with the RANS model and adding a scalar. The results for the flow seem to be coherent between the two versions, however, there is an issue with the initialisation of the scalar field in the version 6.1-alpha. I have attached an image of the start of the simulation (t=0) where you can see a "block" of cells that contains a mass but in my setup file I have set the initial value to 0 for all cells.

Unfortunately I currently cannot pull the latest version from Git because I do not have enough administrator rights in the server (IT representative currently on holidays), but I would like to discard the possibility of a mistake in the setup.xml, the cs_user_mass_source_terms.f90 , or maybe you have already adressed this issue in the latest developments. I have attached the mentioned files as well as the listing output in the compressed file.

Thank you for your support,

Marcia
Attachments
t0_18proc.png
testsc1.rar
(41.41 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
marciafof

Re: Problem with scalar initialisation CSv6 alpha

Post by marciafof »

I found my problem! I had the cs_user_initialization routine activated in my SRC which contained an additional scalar field initialisation value. Sorry for the post,

Marcia