Radiation theory

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
bachlinh

Radiation theory

Post by bachlinh »

Hello everyone,
I search for the theory guide of radiation module.
I cannot find it in the documentation of code Saturne version 4 and 5
Do you guys have this type of documents ?
Thank you,
Yvan Fournier

Re: Radiation theory

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

We have some elements, but I think it is spread out over several (quite old) documents, which are probably in French. I need to check which of those documents are restricted or not.

Is there a specific part / application of the radiative module you are interested in ?

Best regards,

Yvan
bachlinh

Post by bachlinh »

I want to know how the equation is descretized and about the treatment of code for this equation in case of complex geometry.
And i can read french documents.
Thank you,
Yvan Fournier

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

I checked the theory documents, and they are "restricted". There is probably no good reason for this (they were published before the code became open-source, and someone/everyone probably simply forgot to update the document classification), but nevertheless, I cannot release them.

Recent articles which is more specific but provides some elements and includes one of the original authors are here: https://hal-enpc.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01763277 and here https://pastel.archives-ouvertes.fr/pas ... 0/document.

The attached file also provides some information relative to the DOM method, and is not restricted. The only document I have on the P1 method is restricted (but the P1 method is limited to quite "opaque" cases).

Regards,

Yvan
Attachments
H-I81-2013-01916-FR.pdf
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 210 times
bachlinh

Post by bachlinh »

Thank you very much