Theroy manual - Electrical Arc

Questions and remarks about code_saturne usage
Forum rules
Please read the forum usage recommendations before posting.
husanhao

Theroy manual - Electrical Arc

Post by husanhao »

Dear all,

I am trying to model the electrical arc by using CS 3.0.0. I would like to study the Theory manual provided by this website (http://code-saturne.org/cms/sites/defau ... ry-3.3.pdf). However, the electrical arc part is in French, I would like to know, is there any English version available now? Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!

Best Regards
Eric
Yvan Fournier

Re: Theroy manual - Electrical Arc

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

I believe a translation is planned for the end of this year (between the first 4.0 beta in a few weeks and 4.0.0 winter 2015), but there is no English version yet.

There might be a few publications, though I'm not sure.

Best regards,

Yvan
husanhao

Post by husanhao »

Hi, Yvan,

Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards
Eric
Brian Angel

Post by Brian Angel »

Hello,

If you can let me know what sections of the manual that you need help with then I should be able to do some translation for you to help you move forward.

Regards,

Brian Angel.
husanhao

Post by husanhao »

Hi, Brian Angel,

I am studying the electrical arc part of the theory manual (http://code-saturne.org/cms/sites/defau ... ry-3.3.pdf), page 326 - 343, if you can help me do some translation, it will really help me a lot. Thanks for your help.

Best Regards
Eric
Brian Angel

Post by Brian Angel »

Hello Eric,

I've looked at the pages for electric arcs. There is quite a lot to translate so is there or are there particular sections on the pages that you have quoted that represent a blocking point, e.g. passages of text without equations?

Regards,

Brian Angel.