Syrthes 5.0 / CS7.0 installation

This forum is dedicated to Syrthes related issues, as the Syrthes tool does not have its own forum.
ansystk

Re: Syrthes 5.0 / CS7.0 installation

Post by ansystk »

Hello Yvan,

Ok Thanks. In the pp.log the error seems to occur for the install of scotch. In the Python install script, there is some commented lines with the -lz library for the install of scotch 6. I try to activate these lines as that they are apparently related to some modifications in the makefile and compile again but no success.

Regards,
David
Yvan Fournier

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

I don't remember if you are now testing with Syrthes 4 or 5. If using Syrthes 4, could you replace src/syrthes-install/config_makeFileIN.py with the attached file and try again ?

Regards,

Yvan
Attachments
config_makeFileIN.py
(17.93 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
ansystk

Post by ansystk »

Hello Yvan,

Ideally I would like to install the 5.0 version. Nevertheless, I try to compile the syrthes 4.3.5 version with your python file, there is some progress but the installation fails now when building the GUI. In the log, there are some message from the mkdir command: "mkdir: operande manquant"

Thank you,
Regards,
David
Yvan Fournier

Post by Yvan Fournier »

Hello,

The logs might provide more info. I suspect something is not built. Do you have all the required PyQt libraries installed ? If you can compile/build code_saturne with the GUI, the answer is yes. Otherwise, you may need to check.

Best regards,

Yvan
ansystk

Post by ansystk »

Hello Yvan,

The compilation of the code Saturne with the GUI is ok so the dependancies should be ok. I will check the log files if I could find more details.

Regards,
David
ansystk

Post by ansystk »

Hello Yvan,

I checked the log files. I could not find the error. I have attached the log files. As previously said, the install script seems to fail at the GUI building. I tried to build independently the GUI by following the specific procedure but it fails also after 3H at the moment of the QT building.

Regards,
David
Attachments
capture.png
log_files.zip
(47.49 KiB) Downloaded 200 times