Usage of Syrthes

This forum is dedicated to Syrthes related issues, as the Syrthes tool does not have its own forum.
stichko

Usage of Syrthes

Post by stichko »

Dear all,

I am sorry to disturb the Code Saturne community with this question. It is related to the use of Syrthes, and more especially the coupled thermal-moisture transport simulation capability. I have tried tree times to contact the developers of the Syrthes code, twice through the contact web form and once with sending an e-mail directly to the mail address "syrthes-support@edf.fr". Unfortunately, nobody has ever answered any of the information requests I have send through these chanels :( . I cannot find a link to a Syrthes forum similar like this forum, because this could also have helped me. Does anybody ever got more succesfull than myself in contacting the development team of the Syrthes code for additional information? If so, could you please tell me how you managed to get in contact with this team. I thank you already in advance for such help!!

I am working as a research engineer in an R&D department and we are very much interested in the possibilities the Syrthes code offers. It seems to be a great code, much alike Code Aster and Code Saturne, but the documentation of this code is rather limited. Therefore our request for additional information, and more especially regarding the moisture transport simulation option.