From November 26th to 29th 2019, 4-days salome_cfd training in Xi'an, co-sponsored by EDF Group and Xi'an Jiaotong University.
A good chance to have a face to face communication with members of the development team.
Summary of content:
- Introduction to salome_cfd and its chain of tools.
- Some key features of both solvers code_saturne and its non open-source plug-in neptune_cfd (multifluid eulerian model).
- Introduction to development within user functions.
- Introduction to available multi-physics models.
- Some industrial application cases within EDF, etc.
Exercises contain well-rounded practices from pre-processing, computation to post-processing.
Focus will eventually be set through tutorials on Large Eddy Simulation with code_saturne and multiphase flow modelling with neptune_cfd.
Welcome to 2019 salome_cfd training in Xi'an, China!