The new stable version of code_saturne, version 7.0 is available for download.
code_saturne 7.0 release candidate09 06 2021
code_saturne 6.3 released22 12 2020
A new feature version of code_saturne, version 6.3 is available for download.
code_saturne 6.2 released28 08 2020
A new feature version of code_saturne, version 6.2 is available for download.
code_saturne training course in Hangzhou, China13 08 2020
Welcome to the 2020 code_saturne and salome_cfd training courses in Hangzhou, China !
A training session will be held in China from the 23rd to 25th September, 2020 of code_saturne and salome_cfd. The training session will be given by EDF and YuanSuan (EDF official partner on CAE software in China). It will focus on the following subjects:
- Code_saturne and its chain of tools for pre- and post-processing.
- Key features of Code_saturne and the best practice guides.
- Turbulence models avalable in Code_saturne
- Introduction to available multi-physics... Read more
code_saturne and neptune_cfd on Youtube and Linkedin18 04 2020
code_saturne 6.1 released15 04 2020
A new feature version of code_saturne, version 6.1 is available for download.
Code_Saturne 6.0 released26 09 2019
The new stable version of code_saturne, version 6.0 is available for download.
salome_cfd training courses in Xi'an, China24 09 2019
From November 26th to 29th 2019, 4-days salome_cfd training in Xi'an, co-sponsored by EDF Group and Xi'an Jiaotong University.
A good chance to have a face to face communication with members of the development team.
Summary of content:
- Introduction to salome_cfd and its chain of tools.
- Some key features of both solvers code_saturne and its non open-source plug-in neptune_cfd (multifluid eulerian model).
- Introduction to development within user functions.
- Introduction to available multi-... Read more
salome_cfd 2019 introduction video05 08 2019
Advanced CFD and Turbulence Modelling targeting HPC: Code_Saturne Training Course at the University of Zaragoza01 07 2019
The course (sponsored by CECAM as a joint CECAM node event) will take place on 1-3 October 2019.
The following topics will be dealt with:
- Fundamentals of CFD
- Introduction to turbulence, focusing on Large-Eddy Simulation (LES)
- Introduction to non-equilibrium gas dynamics
- Description of the latest fully validated version of Code_Saturne (V6.0) and its structure -Use of Code_Saturne’s GUI
- Use of Code_Saturne’s user subroutines Introduction to HPC for CFD, with an overview of the code’s performance on various types of architectures, including... Read more